Jetstream of Houston, LLP., a division of Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE:FSS), manufactures and distributes industrial high-pressure waterblasting equipment utilized at pressures up to 40,000 psi (2750 bar). We offer a complete line of skid and trailer mounted pump units, control guns, valves, hoses, fittings, replacement parts and nozzles - in stock and ready to ship when you need them. We provide the high service levels demanded by waterblasting contractors by operating a state-of-the-art facility where our products are manufactured to exacting standards and by maintaining one of the largest inventories of waterblasting equipment in North America.
Founded in 1976, we have pioneered the development of many products now considered industry standards:
- UNx® Waterblast Pumps - still the easiest to operate and maintain
- Replaceable cartridge for guns and control valves
- Orbi-Jet™ self-rotating surface cleaning nozzle
- Rotomag™ 2D Pipe Cleaning Nozzle
- Guardian Filtration System™
Over the years, Jetstream has grown in scope and operation, but what our company stands for remains the same: to serve our customers as the best and most responsive company in the waterblast equipment industry, including design and manufacturing, productivity, safety, ease of operation and maintenance, value and quality. Today, Jetstream has distributors around the world and is an integral part of the Environmental Solutions Group of Federal Signal Corporation which also includes:
- Guzzler - the leader in industrial vacuum loaders for industrial waste cleanups or recovery and recycling of valuable raw materials.
- Vactor - leading manufacturer of sewer and catch basin cleaners and hydroexcavation trucks.
- Elgin Sweeper - the largest selection of street sweepers for municipalities and contractors worldwide.
- FS Solutions - a growing network of service centers, providing training, parts, service, equipment, and rentals to service the industrial cleaning industry.