High pressure waterblasting can be effectively used in the highway maintenance industry in many ways including:
- Removing - Expansion joints; paint stripes on roads
- Clean and remove mud, grease, vegetation, tar, cement or asphalt on vehicles & machinery doing maintenance work.
- Remove stains, tar & mastics on concrete bridges & overpasses; graffiti.
- Clean culverts in areas with cold climates – that use Calcium Chloride in the
- Winter which causes buildup in the 12” to 48” ID culverts
Materials that high pressure waterblasting can clean or remove:
- Mud, grease, tar, cement or asphalt, graffiti, vegitation