High pressure waterblasting can be effectively used in the Military in many ways including:
- Clean and maintain Submarines and other Naval Vessels – particularly submarine RPFW (Reactor Plant Fresh Water) tubes, heat exchanger and condenser tubes from seawater deposits, marine growth, and scale buildup.
- Clean the shipboard sewage Collection, Holding, and Transfer (CHT) System Piping from calcium carbonate and solidified sludge.
- Rocket engine & projectile propellant removal.
- Boiler System Cleaning (Conventional and P Fire Boilers)
Materials high pressure waterblasting can clean or remove:
- Seawater deposits, marine growth, scale build up, rocket engine propellant