High pressure waterblasting can be effectively used in the oilfield industry in many ways including:
- Cleaning and removing drilling mud & cement from drill pipe.
- Removing paraffin & crude residues on platforms & storage tanks.
- Removing rust & varnish prior to recoating
- Cleaning dope & oil from pipe threads for inspection;
- Clean Drill Pipe that is used for down hole drilling.
- Clean out Coil Tubing once it is fabricated to remove slag, grease, and dirt. (remove weld & residue)
- Pressure Testing
Materials high pressure waterblasting can clean or remove;
- Drilling mud, cement, rust, varnish, oil, slag, dirt, weld residue