High pressure waterblasting can be effectively used in the petrochemical industry in many ways including:
- Cutting access port into storage tanks that contain combustible materials.
- Cutting door sheet to access tanks for cleaning or maintenance
- De-commissioning of plant and sites
- Removal of scale from transfer lines
- Removal of hard calcium scale from cooling water lines
- Removal of coke build up from lines within coker units
- Removing unwanted deposits and build up in heat exhchangers, boilers, fin fans and piping systems.
Materials high pressure waterblasting can clean or remove:
- PVC, PVA, iron oxide, calcium carbonate & sulphate, chlorides, hard polymers, coke, hard carbon on heat exchanger & reboilers.
- Soft polymers carbon, algae, scum & buildup in heat exchangers, reboilers, reactors, tanks, cooling towers & facilities.
- Coke, water scale, hard carbon & polymers in heat exchanger, pipe tanks & reactors.
- Paraffin, wax, grease & crude residues