Power Generation - Coal
High pressure waterblasting can be effectively used in the coal power generation industry in many ways including:
- Cutting structural steel, piping, and vessels
- Clean preheater tubes, condenser tubes, and boiler tubes.
- Clean Fired fly-ash from preheater tubes, boiler or condenser tubes & turbines.
- Clean heat exchanger, condenser, and boiler tube cleaning
- Boiler deslagging
- Gain access for cleaning and maintenance
- De-commissioning of plant and sites
- Exterior of Tubes – Mostly Chemical Cleaning to clean the ID to keep closed loop
Materials high pressure waterblasting can clean or remove: