The Jetstream RotoMag™ X22 and X22N are self-powered rotating tools designed for cleaning stacks, sewer lines, drains, tanks, on-line boilers, and other large diameter pipes.
- Water provides the rotational motion and creates the bearing on which the nozzles spin. No oil or ball bearings to replace!
- Up to 8 flush mounted nozzle inserts provide low profile for cleaning small pipes while extensions are available for larger pipes, allowing the RotoMag to clean pipes ranging from 3 1/2 to 60 inches in diameter.
- The RotoMag X22 uses Tungsten Carbide RM Series nozzles, Sapphire RMS Series nozzles, or Synthetic Diamond RMD Series nozzles. The RotoMag X22N uses Tungsten Carbide P4TC Series or steel JS4F or JS4FD nozzles.*
- Magnetic braking system controls rotational speed for minimal wear and maximum impact without streaking.
- Rebuild kits allows 5 minute replacement of wear components right in the field using two standard hex wrenches
- Includes six nozzle port plug.
- Premium Kits and Starter Kits are available for full product tools. 15K Adapter (P/N 29534) is included in the Premium Kit.
- Eye-less tow ring (PN. 66170) standard with all tools. Optional tow ring with eye (PN. 52386) available and included with Premium Kits.
* For specific nozzle configurations and flow rate information, please refer to the Product Instruction.