The H3Orbiter™ is designed to clean tanks, vessels, autoclaves, ducts, and reactor interiors with working pressures up to 22,000 psi (1516 bar) and flows from 10 to 80 gpm. The flow range is accomodated by the use of four different manifolds. A magnetic brake is used to control rotation speed.
- Extension arms available up to 36 inches for larger spaces
- Optional pull ring available
- Small entry diameter to access tanks and vessels
- Uses HHTC Series carbide or JS4 Series nozzles
- Wide range of accessories including cage centralizer and extensions. Only 1" or 2" extensions can be used when the H3Orbiter is installed in the centralizer
- For pipe cleaning, the H3Orbiter can be placed in a centralizer with an optional kick plate. When installed with the centralizer, the kick plate allows for self generated forward movement with each 180º rotation of the manifold.
- A Premium Kit (P/N 65634) and Starter Kits (P/N 65633-XXX, where XXX designates the manifold flow rate) are available.