The Jetstream 6" J-Force™ tool is a self-powered rotating tool designed to easily navigate and clean pipes with six-inch bends. The 6-inch J-Force™ tool has front, side, and rear jets that clear blockages, clean, and provide thrust to propel the tool down the pipe for maximum cleaning power and minimum wear. Water provides the rotational motion and creates the bearing on which the nozzles spin. No oil or ball bearings to replace!
- Equipped with two forward-facing ports at 10°, two radial ports at 100°, and two rearward-facing ports at 135° that accept Jetstream JS4F and P4TC Series nozzles.*
- Designed with an eddy-current braking system which controls rotation speed for maximum cleaning power and minimum wear.
- Completely field repairable in less than 5 minutes!
- Premium Kits and Starter Kits are available for full product tools. Premium kits include a rebuild kit with a replacement mandrel, O-rings, bushings, a thrust bearing, and sealant required to completely rebuild the tool quickly and easily.
* For specific nozzle configurations and flow rate information, please refer to the Product Instruction.
This kit contains parts needed to rebuild all of the seals and wear bearing parts of the 6" J-Force tool. The kit includes the following items:
|66138||Seal Support Ring|