The Jetstream RotoMag™ X22 and X22N are self-powered rotating tools designed for cleaning stacks, sewer lines, drains, tanks, on-line boilers, and other large diameter pipes.
- Water provides the rotational motion and creates the bearing on which the nozzles spin. No oil or ball bearings to replace!
- Up to 8 flush mounted nozzle inserts provide low profile for cleaning small pipes while extensions are available for larger pipes, allowing the RotoMag to clean pipes ranging from 3 1/2 to 60 inches in diameter.
- The RotoMag X22 uses Tungsten Carbide RM Series nozzles or Sapphire RMS Series nozzles. The RotoMag X22N uses Tungsten Carbide P4TC Series nozzles.
- Magnetic braking system controls rotational speed for minimal wear and maximum impact without streaking.*
- Rebuild kits allows 5 minute replacement of wear components right in the field using two standard hex wrenches
- Includes six nozzle port plug.
- Premium Kits and Starter Kits are available for full product tools. 15K Adapter (P/N 29534) is included in the Premium Kit.
- Eye-less tow ring (PN. 66170) standard with all tools. Optional tow ring with eye (PN. 52386) available and included with Premium Kits.
* For specific nozzle configurations and flow rate information, please refer to the Product Instruction.